Thursday, February 17, 2011

The seaside

A few weeks ago, we visited my folks and decided to head out to Point Defiance Zoo. After much hype and build up, we arrived in the parking lot to discover it was closed. A huge bummer for the boys after driving for an hour. Near the Zoo is a beach and park, so we hit it up. It was loaded with people, dogs, families and combers. I didn't think we'd have a too exciting time, however, while looking in a crack of cement at a former boat launch, I found this little guy:



we were poking him and passing him around a bit,



then my aunt found another one



The thousands of sticky,tiny little "feet" on the bottom were so tickle-y.


Coco was there too, isn't she so pretty?



we harassed them enough and tossed them into the water to escape being eaten by the many dogs that were out for walks


Me and my cuties



Though cloudy and a tad cold, it was a beautiful "Seattle" day

No comments: