Thursday, August 28, 2008

so today was a hard day to be a 3 year old boy. it was very hard to obey mommy and not be defiant. I'm carrying a wooden spoon in the car now. That being said, I did get a cute book moment out of today. He said to me that he was going to go work on his "com-pyew-ter" (he says each syllable with emphasis) and then he was going to go downstairs and play cars. he said "now, be sad for a little bit when I go, ok? bye bye" all the while cradling my face. what a cutie. lastnight was one for the books too, he had gotten out of bed after I put him down, and when I walked him back upstairs to bed I noticed some marking on the wall near his door. I asked him what it was, and he looked away all ashamed. I told him it was ok, he could tell me. He said "oh....it's just poop, from yesterday." it was a brown line about 12" long and then a nice round cirle about 8" in diameter. he said "see? a circle!" nice....

No comments: