Monday, September 22, 2008

cute book

so as bright has been growing up I have created a book of cute little sayings of his, questions, and general cuteness. since max took the camera with him this week to cali, I can't post pics, so I will post some cute book entries.
yesterday:
in the car on the way home from church.
Bright: hey, i'm gonna, ummm, tell you guys a story,k? ok, once there was a goat and a kid. the end.
last week:
bright: mama, my noodles are too hot.
me: do you want me to cool them off
bright: no, just cold them. lemme just cold them. (he blows on the noodles)
me: good job cooling them off.
Bright: no, I'm colding them.

April 2008
Brighton came upstairs and said: "mama, I gotta show you sufin. see it's a frosting." it was actually a cake mix in the box. then he said, "isn't it just cute? it's so frosting!'
I think I will use that word when something is cool "it's SO frosting!"

so there's a few gems. Asher has yet to say anything cute, but the looks he makes are priceless. plus he's turning into a little drama man like brighton. pretty funny to see him get so worked up then the second I pick him up he's smiling and snuggling his head into my houlder or neck. sweetie pie....

No comments: