Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bright bright is 4!

Today is Bright's birthday! He woke up to find a present at the foot of his bed and was super excited for his gift of calico critters. Little animals that have clothes and things. he likes miniature things lately. legos and mighty world are big as well. in honor of his birthday I just thought I would post some pics of bright through the ages. he's changed so much since he was born and watching those changes has been the greatest gift. Everyday I think of how lucky I am that I was chosen to be his mom. He makes my heart beat, this boy! Here he is on the day he arrived, May 14th 2005. Here he is around his first birthday. completely bald save a few platinum strands. with daddy shortly after moving to grand forks. his hair is getting longer here, and I remember that was the day max heard him say more than the usual words( mama, no, yep) he was saying sentances, and max was FLOORED. "watertower" was I think the biggest one he said that day here are his cute curls. I will miss those the most, even more than the wrist wrinkles. his third birthday last year. THE SHARK TENT! it's still a favorite. this was last christmas time. This was today.

No comments: