Friday, May 15, 2009

This is a picture of bright after opening his first present. A calico critters "general store". it's basically a girls toy, but we won't tell him that. it's a miniature grocery shop with tiny fuzzy animals being the shoppers. everything in miniature and bright is really into miniature things right now, hence the legos. Here's bub playing with his boat trailer lego's and calico critters store thing. Here's asher watching him play. It was hard for asher to leave all the new toys alone, but he did really well. Bright just plays on the table with them and asher can't reach them to ruin them. if you look closely mabe you can count the teeth!
Bub had so much fun on his birthday. with each new box he was as excited as the first. he kept asking, "mama, is it still my birthday?" I was asked this about 4 times throughout the day I think he was feeling like he didn't want it to end. I was surprised that he didnt fight at bedtime! finally after a quick webcam chat with grampa, he went straight into bed and said "I'm tired mama." Then when I tucked him in he said "thank you for my birthday, mama. it was nice"


watch how excited asher gets with the marble run. this marble run has over 200 pieces, and it took me an hour to put together what you see, apparently I am not a good engineer.

No comments: