Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

This year I really didn't think we were going to do the whole halloween thing. Bright still didn't know what it was, and I was TOTALLY fine with that. however, my parents brought over this costume for bright, max thought it would be something fun to do, and so we went ahead. thankfully the candy thing has not been an entitlement issue at all! he forgot he even has candy. which is great since max and I keep snacking on it! a week ago we got our pumpkins, and carved them. it was a fun day for bright. he designed his pumpkin face him self, I carved of course. I am just glad it was a face and not some space odyssy(which could have very well happened).



max showing bright what's inside a pumpkin.


going in!


the final product (bright's pumpkin, max's, mine, asher's)



here they are all lit up!


here's our little horsey!


his very first house!


later on we took the bike home, and bright came up with his routine. he was wearing his little monster backpack and would ring the bell, say trick or treat and then immediately turn around and expect treats. it was super cute.

No comments: