Tuesday, January 26, 2010

it's been a while...

yes yes yes, I knew this would happen. I sign up for a blog then ignore it for a while. Well, we've been busy, k? Has it really been since Halloween? well, the holidays flew past so so so quickly. we went home for Christmas and had some much needed time with family and our beloved Washington. plenty of pelletstove side chats with Lala and laptop chat with my folks. For those of you who don't know, a Laptop chat is when you sit in your cozy spot of the living room and use your laptop whilst chatting about various political, social and/or religious topics with other laptop users. This is what it means to my family anyway. We've solved aids, world hunger and the war in about 2 hours. If only obama could be a laptop chatter.

In other news: WE ARE MOVING TO SPOKANE!!!!!!! I can't believe we will be so close to family! we've always been hoome for christmas but maybe max can be part of it this time! Not only will being "home" be wonderful, it's the opportunities I forsee that will bring us much joy. I know that this time (in brighton's life especially) will be remembered throughout our military life, but I hope it will be a happy time; filled with many memories that we wouldn't have otherwise made being so far away and all. it's definately made us realize how important it is to have support and family in our lives, also to keep bonds strong by sharing experiences and making memories together.
I'm getting sappy and weird now so I will sign off; and I still don't toally trust the Air Force yet, so until max leaves our house for his first day of work at Fairchild, will I believe it.

No comments: