Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"grasshopper" the frog.

Yes, that's the name that was chosen. I am pretty sure that Bright picked the name "grasshopper" since the frog hops and is green like grass. I am pretty sure because that's what he told me, he was VERY specific. Bright has been keeping him busy in a jar for a few days and we picked up some crickets to feed him and make him happy. I took some cute pictures of the boys playing with it. they had fun chasing it around the kitchen at my parents house and watching it very patiently as it hunted the crickets which kept drowning in the tiny drop of water in the bottom of the jar. And, every frog knows you don't eat dead crickets.

He wants him to climb on the "bridge".



isn't it so cool?! check out the texture!



this photo is blurry because I can't control the excitement that is vibrating out of asher! he was practically bouncing all over and I think I took about 5 pictures with just a green streak and a caucasian streak across the frame, this one you can at least tell what is in the photo and see asher's expression! priceless.

No comments: