Thursday, July 2, 2009

Remlinger Photos take 2!

Here's Asher in the process of squealing with joy.



I made it into one.



This was a bike track, and the bikes were so adjustable that I could ride one, and bright could also ride it. I just followed him on his, just in case he got stuck, as the bike was just a touch too big. he was able to do the entire course all on his own! I had to get him unstuck from another rider who had crashed but beside that, he did awesome! the track had up down, corners, hills and a bridge. bright loved it and wanted to go again. next time we go I think I will ride with him! it looked like fun.



Here we are on the old timey car ride (that's what it was called, I dont normally say "old timey') Asher did NOT want me touching him. I kept trying to steady him on the seat and make sure he wasn't going to fall, but he wanted to drive that car alone! he would pry my fingers off and protest. here he is "driving" and reveling in the process. he kept exclaiming "oooohhh!" kinda in a Poppa Jim sort of way.



Asher and I were sitting in the back seat, behind the "Real" driver. I think bright actually thought that he was crontrolling the car on it's course. it was of course on a track and moving really slowly, but we encouraged him saying "quick, turn right!" and he would pay close attention. sweetie...


Here we all are on the train. look how content brighton is. I managed to get in another shot!


The tiny but fun roller coaster, it was the last thing we did and bright really liked it. he wasn't scared a bit, or so it seemed.


We always miss max when he's deployed. even when he's just at work for the day. But this was truely a day that he was missed wholeheartedly. There are times when I resent the Air Force for taking him away and for missing out on brights experiences like this day at Remlinger. We really miss you honey, and are praying that you are safe and doing well at work today. I hope I have taken too many photos so you feel as if you were there with us. I love you!

No comments: